[CMake] Setting initial CMake cache in extended Ctest scripting

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Wed Dec 17 17:20:29 EST 2008

Hello,

How do I set the initial cache when using extended Ctest scripting?  I tried setting the variable CTEST_INITIAL_CACHE but it seems to be getting ignored.  I just set:

   SET(CTEST_CMAKE_GENERATOR "Unix Makefiles")

along with CTEST_INITIAL_CACHE and I expected the CTEST_COFNIGURE(...) command to just work.

Are there some examples out there of real extended Ctest scripts that I could look at?  I tend not to trust what gets written in untestable documentation.

Thanks,

- Ross