[CMake] Temporarily disable the VS reload plugin

James Bigler jamesbigler at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 17:04:48 EST 2008

Is it possible to temporarily disable the Visual Studio reload plugin?

I'm running 'devenv.com /Build' from emacs (think of it as a commandline
make for VS projects) and it would be super awesome to disable the reloading
plugin with an environment variable so that the build script isn't
interrupted by VS asking if I want to reload the project.  By using an
environment variable the plugin could be disabled globally or just for the
script's invocation.

If this could be added, could someone point me to the relevant parts in the
source code that calls the plugin?  I may be able to offer a patch that does
this.

Thanks,
James