[CMake] FindBoost.cmake

Philip Lowman philip at yhbt.com
Fri Dec 12 01:50:29 EST 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 12:33 AM, Christian Ehrlicher
<Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de>wrote:

> Patrick Spendrin schrieb:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> as I am just working with some boost headers that do reside in a different
>> include directory, I would like to ask to apply the appended patch.
>> It will not only find versions where headers are in
>> prefix/include/boost/boost_1_34 (which is currently the default for windows)
>> but also prefix/include/boost/boost-1_34 (as it is currently on non-Win32
>> platforms).
>> The patch would only lead to unwanted effects if somebody is using the
>> difference between win32 and non-win32 versions currently (e.g. he has
>> boost-1_34 and boost_1_34 in the same directory). As this seems to strange
>> to be used, I'd think the patch is safe enough to be applied.
>>
>>  There's an open bug to fix this here:
>
> But no reaction so far...

Obviously many bugs in the tracker aren't getting dealt with (don't know
why).  Perhaps Kitware should recruit some more people to help with triage?
There are 83 in the new state at the current time.  Obviously Boost issues
are falling through the cracks along with many other bugs. :(

--
Philip Lowman