[CMake] CMAKE_OSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET change in CMAKE

Joachim de Vries jvr at ashampoo.com
Thu Dec 11 10:58:05 EST 2008

CMake version 2.7-20080708

Mac OSX 10.5
XCode 3.0

I have a static library and a bundle application with links this lib in
one project. If I now make changes in my lib and start the app it
doesn't link the changed lib again. And the debugger sais that "file:
bla.o is more recent than executable timestamp". Seems to me that the
linker knows that it should be relinked but I don't know why he doesn't
relink it.
I have to make a clean and build again before I have the changes in my app.
Does anyone know this problem?

Regards
Joachim de Vries