[CMake] cmake and kdevelop4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Dec 11 04:17:28 EST 2008

On 10.12.08 22:40:51, Alin M Elena wrote:
> Kdevelop4 is alpha and they claim that it supports only cmake as a build
> system.
> I have checked cmake CVS an no kdevelop4 generator yet. Any plans for it?

There's no need for that, you can just import a cmake project. The .kdev4
would again end up in the builddir, which is wrong - but I understand why
that needs to happen for files generated by cmake.

The only thing it would help with is setting the builddir for the project,
which is currently a manual process after opening/importing a project in
kdevelop4. But that will change before the release.

Andreas

--
You have been selected for a secret mission.