[CMake] Question about install()

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 17:00:59 EST 2008

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 11:05 AM, Robert Dailey <rcdailey at gmail.com> wrote:

> Michael,
>
> Is there a way to call add_custom_command() on a specific configuration for
> a specific target? If I can do this then I can use CMAKE to copy the files
> appropriately and your method would work perfectly.
>
> Thanks for your tme.

After much research, I've found out that CMake cannot provide a custom
command (Post build event) to a specific configuration in the case where
CMake is used to generate a multi-configuration target, such as a visual
studio project. This is a HUGE problem for me. Are there any work-arounds
for this issue? Does this issue plan to be addressed in a future release
(Hopefully soon)?