[CMake] Building out of source

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Dec 5 15:37:33 EST 2008

What is the output? That should definitely work. I do it all the time with
Visual Studio...
Is this Vista? (I use XP and Vista, Vista has more seemingly random "file
can't be created/deleted" problems)
Are you running as admin or non-admin? (I always run as non-admin)

Which version of cmake are you running?
cmake --version
where cmake