[CMake] CMakeEd Eclipse Plugin 1.1.0 RC4 is now available.

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Dec 5 10:36:14 EST 2008

On Behalf of BlueQuartz Software and CThing Software I would like to
announce another Release Candidate of the CMakeEd Eclipse Plugin.

It can be downloaded from <http://sourceforge.net/project/platformdownload.php?group_id=193949
 >.

This release contains more fixes for opening files not recognized by
the plugin (like CMakeLists.txt.in). Those files can now be opened
with the CMakeEd editor and syntax highlighting and command completion
should be available.

Also resolved is a null pointer exception when saving some types of
files.

Please give it a try and report bugs or feedback to the sourceforge
tracker or forums.

<http://sourceforge.net/tracker2/?group_id=193949>

Main CMakeEd website:
<http://cmakeed.sourceforge.net>

I would also like to point out this recent blog post:

http://akurtakov.blogspot.com/2008/12/cmakeed-preparing-to-go-in-fedora.html

Thanks
Mike Jackson                  mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
             www.bluequartz.net