[CMake] Forcing CMake to place targets in directories?

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 19:40:48 EST 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to use set_target_properties() to make CMake place generated
vcproj files in a subdirectory of ${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}. This isn't
working and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Below is what I'm doing:

            set( test_project_name ${project_name}_test_${test_name} )
            project( ${test_project_name} )
            source_group( "" ${file} )
            add_executable( ${test_project_name} ${file} )
            set_target_properties( ${test_project_name} PROPERTIES
OUTPUT_NAME test_projects/${test_project_name} )

My project should be getting placed inside of a test_projects subdirectory,
right?