[CMake] 'unset' not in --help-commands-list (also, attn: neundorf)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 4 17:36:32 EST 2008

Philip Lowman wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 6:39 PM, Matthew Woehlke <snipped> wrote:
>> Need a bug opened for this or is it trivial enough to fix on the spot?
>
> unset appears to be in --help-commands and --help-command-list.  Was this a
> bug?  If so, how was it fixed?

Not for me it doesn't?

$ cmake --help-command unset
cmake version 2.6-patch 2
Argument "unset" to --help-command is not a CMake command.  Use
--help-command-list to see all commands.
$ rpm -q cmake
cmake-2.6.2-1.fc10.x86_64

What version of cmake are you looking at? Maybe I am wrong what version
introduces 'unset'?

--
Matthew
Microsoft, electricity, network connectivity. For a secure system pick