[CMake] How does ctest impose CVS checkout time?

Bartlett, Roscoe A rabartl at sandia.gov
Thu Dec 4 09:48:58 EST 2008

Hello,

Does anyone know how CTest is able to set the CVS checkout time (with the -D option I would guess) when I am the one that provides the CVS checkout command in my Ctest script file by setting CTEST_CVS_CHECKOUT or CTEST_CVS_COMMAND?  Is the CVS checkout followed by some sort of 'cvs update -D xxxx' command to set the date or something?  This information is not being eched with 'ctest -S xxx -VV'.  In my opinon, the verbose option should show *all* the major commands that are being made to the system so that I can debug problems when they occur.

Can Ctest be modified to or a new super-verbose option be added to show me all of the major commands that it runs?

Thanks,

- Ross