[CMake] Can't get include() to work!

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Dec 3 20:42:18 EST 2008

Robert Dailey wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 2:53 PM, Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman at kitware.com
> <mailto:bill.hoffman at kitware.com>> wrote:
>
>     Found it...
>
>     The file has mac format line endings.  If I change it to unix or
>     windows line feeds it works fine.
>
>     The mac file format must fool the parser into only reading one line
>     of the file and thinking that it is all done.  That first message
>     statement was the only thing that was being run.  (which is why
>     trace did not show anything...)
>

> Thanks for looking into this for me, I really appreciate it. This sounds
> like a bug to me, as the CMake program didn't give me any hint as to
> what the problem was. I hope this is fixed later!

Perhaps a bug in the standard c++ library streams...   But really who
creates text files in this format anymore?   I think you have to go back
to pre-OSX days to get files like this by default.   I will check to see
if there is a quick fix, but I am guessing most text based programs
would yack on this file....

-Bill