[CMake] Can't get include() to work!

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 12:59:45 EST 2008

Well, good news and bad news on this subject.

The good news is that I managed to get my includes working in my initial
case. I had my includes.cmake file in the wrong directory [?]

The bad news is now I'm having another issue with include(), and this time I
DO have my cmake files in the correct directory. I have a file called
"utility.cmake" which has a couple of Boost CMake utility functions in it
that I'm borrowing, PARSE_ARGUMENTS() being one of them. When I do include(
utility.cmake ) it works fine and I get no errors when I include it, however
when I try to call parse_arguments() in the CMakeLists.txt file that's
performing the include() it says:

*Unknown CMake command "parse_arguments".*

Any idea why it can't find that macro?