[CMake] cmake-gui(beta) does not show a change in CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS

David Genest david.genest at ubisoft.com
Mon Dec 1 13:55:24 EST 2008

Hi,

 In a Visual Studio Generator context...

 I set a compiler flag in my CMakeLists.txt, but the change is not
reflected in the gui (advanced values), even if the project setting is
correct. I find this error prone, because it gives the user incorrect
information about the current configuration. Is this by design?

 Example code:

 Set (CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS} /EHa")

 I would expect to see this change in the gui also. But now I see /EHsc.

Thanks,

David.