[CMake] CMakeEd Eclipse Plugin has another Release Candidate Ready.

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 03:04:28 EST 2008

2008/12/1 Michael Jackson <mike.jackson at bluequartz.net>:

> If you use the built in help from Eclipse you can browse and search the
> complete CMake documentation as generated from CMake itself. If you bring up
> the Eclipse Help there should be a new section for CMake.

Yes that's right and I missed that.
In fact I almost never use the eclipse help system because its an
extra window  :=)

I'd rather have the full help text when requesting completion.

> If this is not what you want then file a feature request at the CMakeEd
> sourceforge site.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=193949

I filed a feature request
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2369701&group_id=193949&atid=947466

however it may be redundant with the eclipse help system.

--
Erk