[CMake] Control Object code destination?

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:36:04 EDT 2008

I don't get what you are trying to do. If you are compiling for 4
platforms (as am I) are you compiling from some sort of shared drive
or network drive that all 4 platforms have concurrent access to? I
don't understand how the object code from a windows build could be
used on an OS X build? Or am I missing something? Generated Header/
source files maybe?

Maybe some more information about your setup might help us help you.

Just as a point of reference I think one way might be to have a
central cvs (or svn or whatever) and when your code compiles on the
first system, commit the changes, then move to the next, cvs update,
compile, and so on and so forth..

Cheers
--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer