[CMake] 2.4.8 bug: CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT is not handled consistently

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at lindenlab.com
Thu Apr 24 18:13:47 EDT 2008

I've spent about half the day thinking I was hallucinating because my
setting of CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT was apparently not being picked up.  The
reason, as it turns out, seems to be that CMake really does ignore this
variable unless you're doing a multi-architecture build.

It looks like I need one set of compilation flags for a
single-architecture build, in which I use -isysroot explicitly, and
another set that omits -isysroot if multi-arch.

Sigh.

	<b