[CMake] FindQT.cmake on windows

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Apr 9 05:37:39 EDT 2008

On 09.04.08 10:56:18, Matthias Riechmann wrote:
> it seems to me that FindQT.cmake cannot properly detect the whereabouts
> of Qt on windows machines. After specifying the location of qmake.exe
> the rest of Qt is found by cmake. Using linux it works completely
> automatic.

Thats because qmake is in the PATH on unix usually, I think it works
autoamtically on windows too if the Qt/bin path is listed in the PATH
environment variable.

> I had a brief look into the file FindQT.cmake itself and it
> seems to me that it is relying on the environment variable QTDIR which
> doesn't seem to be set automatically by the windows installer of Qt.

QTDIR is usually only used with Qt3, Qt4 relies on qmake being available
via PATH.

Andreas

--
Your mode of life will be changed for the better because of good news soon.