[CMake] Coverage

Cedric Pinson mornifle at plopbyte.net
Fri Apr 4 05:14:55 EDT 2008

I already use the flag and i have the file generated .gcno .gcda but
here the location
./CMakeFiles/TestAnimationMesh.dir/__/__/src/AnimationMesh.gcno
./CMakeFiles/TestAnimationMesh.dir/__/__/src/AnimationMesh.gcda
./CMakeFiles/TestAnimationMesh.dir/test_read.gcda
./CMakeFiles/TestAnimationMesh.dir/test_read.gcno

so i would like know if there is helper to manage that or if i need to
add a script that find *.gcno and do a gcov ... on the result

Cheers

--
+33 (0) 6 63 20 03 56  Cedric Pinson mailto:mornifle at plopbyte.net http://www.plopbyte.net