[CMake] How to create a solution folder in Visual Studio 2005?

Jim T goatboy160 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 25 13:50:52 EDT 2007

I found this thread in the list archive, but it appears that this code didn't make it into the 2.4.7 release. I just wondered when this might be in the release or why it isn't in there already?

-Jim
Hello,
thanks for your reply. It's nearly that I want, but I only want to create
custom solution folders in Visual Studio IDE. How and where do I get sources
of version 2.4.6?
Second question: Is there a way to query the configuration state
(debug/release) of Visual Studio IDE using Cmake? I want to make a decision
in my CMakeLists file due to this state.

Thanks,
Markus