[CMake] ctest question

Juan Sanchez Juan.Sanchez at amd.com
Mon Sep 24 11:05:47 EDT 2007

Hello Alan,

>From your example, what in this statement that causes the test to run
when I type "make test"?

ADD_TEST(my_first_test diff -q goldenfile testfile)

All it says is to run diff.  How do I tell it to generate the testfile
from another executable?  How do I tell this executable to run only when
I type "make test" and not a moment before?

The documentation says the exe can be built by the project, but doesn't
say anything about the test arguments.

Regards,

Juan

--