[CMake] [Q] Searching mailing list archive about swig-python-osx-bundle?

Nicholas Yue yue.nicholas at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 19:40:52 EDT 2007

Hi,

  I'd like to search the mailing list archive of information on how to
construct a cmake file to build a swig python extension (as a bundle) on OS
X?

  My current build (of the swig python extension) on Linux is linking and
running fine but on OS X, the same cmake configuration file builds it as a
shared library but my understanding is that it needs to be build as a
bundle. I have an old Makefile that does that but I am hoping to migrate my
builds to use only CMake as it gives me much more flexibility and much less
maintanance.

Regards