[CMAKE] Fortran Compiler different from ifort

Baptiste Derongs baptiste.derongs at etu.utc.fr
Wed Oct 31 06:54:03 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I am trying to compile some MPI Fortran programs, so the compiler is mpif90.
So I took the cmake/Tests/Fortran example and just set
CMAKE_Fortran_COMPILER. I tried to set it in CMakeLists.txt and
directly in CMakeCache.txt.
I can't make ADD_EXECUTABLE (or ADD_LIBRARY) working, it always send
back an error :

" No rule to make target `mpi.mod.proxy'"

The only solution I found is to compile with 'ADD_EXECUTABLE', but
that is not the best solution.

Is there any other solution ? I call my CMakeLists.txt from a Ctest script.

Baptiste