[CMake] ctest script and setting my own envvars

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Oct 29 13:25:52 EDT 2007

It's a substitution thing....

This:
  SET (CTEST_ENVIRONMENT
    "RR_WARNINGS_COMMON=-Wall -Wextra"
    "RR_WARNINGS_C=${RR_WARNINGS_COMMON} -Wno-deprecated-declarations"
    )
doesn't work because RR_WARNINGS_COMMON is not defined as a CMake variable
prior to the SET statement.

This should work, though. Maybe just change your script style a little
bit...?
  SET(RR_WARNINGS_COMMON "-Wall -Wextra")
  SET(RR_WARNINGS_C "${RR_WARNINGS_COMMON} -Wno-deprecated-declarations")
    # etc. more cmake variables...

  SET(ENV{RR_WARNINGS_COMMON} "${RR_WARNINGS_COMMON}")
  SET(ENV{RR_WARNINGS_C} "${RR_WARNINGS_C}")
    # etc. more env variables...

HTH,
David