[CMake] Is it possible to obtain the exact cmake command line used to invoke cmake from within cmake?

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Sat Oct 27 13:22:15 EDT 2007

As I respond to issues with the PLplot CMake-based build system that are
reported by our users, I repeatedly find myself asking them to report the
exact cmake command line that they used as well as full output from the
cmake command.  If from within cmake we could print out a string
corresponding to the exact cmake command line, then that simplifies my
request to them for a full bug report.

Is it possible to obtain the exact command line used to invoke cmake
from within cmake?

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

(lbproject.sf.net).