[CMake] wxCmakeSetup

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 11:44:56 EDT 2007

I am more intersted in a nice Qt CMakeSetup but with some more added
features. wxWidgets and Fltk just do not look that good under OS X. I
am also hoping that if a nice Qt GUI were made Kitware might include
it since ParaView uses Qt. It would make a nice standardization on
Qt, which is a nice toolkit.

I would write the Qt if I new what to actually implement. Not being
able to compile the wx version leaves me with no real working code to
look at.  I guess a little hand holding or "this is where to look" or
"you need to implement these functions" would be a nice start.. hint
hint..

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer