[CMake] Qt version of Cmake

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Fri Oct 26 10:18:30 EDT 2007

Manuel Klimek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm planning to do a test-driven implementation of qcmake (see
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/qcmake), which is intended as a
> replacement for the CMakeSetup (mostly because VC Express
> doesn't support MFC, and to learn TDDing GUI apps).
>
> If you could choose, what would you do differently than CMakeSetup?

That would be cool, I would hope that you could make it available under
a BSD license so that we can distribute it with cmake itself. That would
fall under the qt exception:

http://trolltech.com/products/qt/gplexception

The wxWidgets version is quite well done, and you should definitely look
at that code and gui layout.  It is in /Source/WXDialog.

As for features:

- log window
- fast cache search

-Bill