[CMake] Re: [Swig-devel] Ruby test-suite

Gonzalo Garramuño ggarra at advancedsl.com.ar
Fri Oct 26 06:57:54 EDT 2007

William S Fulton wrote:
> Gonzalo, I've readying the release and have fixed a number of issues in
> the Ruby test-suite for Windows. There is a problem with std::set on
> Linux at the moment, I don't think I introduced it, but can't be sure as
> it is now late and I'm off to bed. I don't recall if Ruby was previously
> working on Linux. If you have a moment could you take a look? There are
> still a number of Windows problems if you have access to Windows, but
> I'll look at those tomorrow if not.
>
> William

Yes, there's clearly some bad check-in somewhere along the way in the
last 10 checkins.  Checkin 10039 seems to be one of the culprits.

It changed the iterators in set to const_iterators and there's no longer
any non-const iterator there, which is probably a mistake.
Looking at my stl_set.h of latest gcc 4.1.2, most of the iterators are
non-const.  Only some few functions return const_iterators.
I believe only the Key element in a set is to be defined const, not the
iterators.

--
Gonzalo Garramuño
ggarra at advancedsl.com.ar