[CMake] Problem building fortran project on Windows using Intel Fortran 10 compiler

Dunlavy, Daniel M dmdunla at sandia.gov
Thu Oct 25 16:01:14 EDT 2007

Everything works if I add the following line to Windows-ifort.cmake:

LINK_DIRECTORIES(C:/Intel/Compiler/Fortran/10.0.025/IA32/Lib)

This is the path to the Intel Fortran Compiler libraries. Is this a bug
that this directory is not being incorporated automatically once the
ifort compiler is found?

--Danny