[CMake] target path, or post build event?

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 19:22:39 EDT 2007

Hi Justin,

Thanks for replying. What runs the INSTALL code - is it executed by
the CMake application when you're done configuring? Or do you manually
run it yourself somehow?

I tried adding this line to my CMakeLists.txt:

    INSTALL(FILES debug/cmaketest.exe DESTINATION ../copy_file_test)

and I can see that a new solution file (for vc++ 2005) was added named
INSTALL, but it has nothing underneath - not sure what I should be
expecting it to look like?

Thanks,
Mark