[CMake] Wrong number of "../" elements in target path? 2.4.6 vs. 2.4.7 bug?

Christian Convey christian.convey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 14:02:49 EDT 2007

On 10/24/07, Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman at kitware.com> wrote:
> Christian Convey wrote:
> >

> Can you create a test case that shows this problem?

I'm trying to, but it's very slow going because of the complexity of
the project.  But I have noticed one thing.  Look at the linkage
statement:

Linking CXX executable ../../../bin/p1BTracker
cd /home/cjc/x/trunk/ivp/src/./eickstedt/p1BTracker && /usr/bin/cmake
-P CMakeFiles/p1BTracker.dir/cmake_clean_target.cmake

Do you have any idea why that "/./" is in the middle of the directory
path in the "cd" command?

I've got a suspicion that the bug is related to that.  If I can do
something to prevent that "/./" from being there, maybe I can fix this
(or at least come up with a test case more efficiently.)