[CMake] Create framework library bundle under Mac OS X

Avan Suinesiaputra avan.sp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 11:57:22 EDT 2007

Hi CMake developers,
I have a short question whether it is possible to create a Framework library
bundle under Mac OS X during "make install" instead of creating a plain
$INSTALL_PREFIX structure. I have VTK and ITK libraries already built by
cmake on my Mac but I'd like to have a bundle for their libraries so that it
is easier to use all headers and libraries in XCode.

I've been digging in CMake wiki's, this mailing list and other sites to find
out how, but I can't get the idea. The last information comes from CMake's
developers in this thread:
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/cmake-developers/2006-October/000188.htmlback
in Oct 2006 to discuss the support of creating Mac OS X Framework. Has
the plan already been implemented? If it is, then could somebody tell me
how?

Thanks for your support,

Avan