[CMake] Using CTest Script ¿CTestConfiguration.ini?

Marc Franquesa marc.franquesa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 11:16:11 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm using CTest to submit my own Dart2 Server. The project that I'm
testing is using qmake (not CMake, sorry).

If I write a DartConfiguration.tcl file I can configure, build and
submit without any problem. But now I'm trying to write a CTest script
like this:

SET (CTEST_SOURCE_DIRECTORY ".")
SET (CTEST_BINARY_DIRECTORY ".")
SET (CTEST_CVS_COMMAND "/usr/bin/svn")
SET (CTEST_CVS_CHECKOUT "${CTEST_CVS_COMMAND} co
https://trueta.udg.edu/repos/starviewer/trunk/starviewer")
SET (CTEST_CONFIGURE_COMMAND "/usr/bin/qmake")
SET (CTEST_BUILD_COMMAND "/usr/bin/make")
SET (CTEST_ENVIRONMENT "LC_ALL=en_US.UTF-8")
SET (CTEST_DROP_METHOD xmlrpc)
SET (CTEST_DROP_SITE "http://localhost:8081")
SET (CTEST_DROP_LOCATION "Starviewer")
SET(BUILD_NAME "Linux-gcc")
SET(SITE "$ENV{HOSTNAME}")
SET (CTEST_COMMAND
    "/usr/bin/ctest -D ExperimentalStart"
    "/usr/bin/ctest -D ExperimentalConfigure"
    "/usr/bin/ctest -D ExperimentalBuild"
    "/usr/bin/ctest -D ExperimentalTest"
    "/usr/bin/ctest -D ExperimentalSubmit"
)

When I run 'ctest -S script.cmake', I get this error:

Unable to run ctest:
Cannot find file: /home/mark/build/starviewer/CTestConfiguration.ini
   Site:
   Build name:
Problem initializing the dashboard.

I see that if I put a CTestConfiguration.ini file with the contents of
the DartConfiguration.tcl all works well (Submits OK to the Dart2
Server).

Do I need the two files? I want to do the work only using one ctest
script. ¿Is this possible?

--
"If you don't know where you're going,
any road will take you there" - Lewis Carroll