[CMake] How to get the result of a test during tests

Baptiste Derongs baptiste.derongs at etu.utc.fr
Mon Oct 22 05:43:37 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I would like to test a property of my system (actually if an MPI
function works well). And only if it does, I will launch a part of my
tests. If not, only the main part will execute.

So I was thinking that the best solution would be to ADD_TEST
something that will look at my MPI function, and next, get the result
of this test, and if it's ok, ADD_TEST other tests. But I didn't find
anything about reading test results during the execution of the tests.
Is it possible ?

Regards

Baptiste