[CMake] ADD_TEST for debug/release configurations?

Jan Wurster Jan.Wurster at icido.de
Mon Oct 22 04:28:48 EDT 2007

 Dear list,

 I've run into a problem where I need some testcases to not run in debug
configuration (they take ages to complete). Since we're on windows here,
I cannot use CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE or similar to just add the test case for
release. I've tried my luck with CMAKE_CFG_INTDIR but that didn't seem
to do any good :-(

 Might be I'm just overlooking something, it's Monday morning after all
;)

 Is there any way at all for the vs8 generator to enable/disable test
cases in RUN_TESTS on the basis of the selected configuration
(debug/release)? Kind of like in TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES?

 Furthermore, I was looking for a way to set the icon resource in a
cmake-built executable - does anybody have hints on how to do this?

 Best regards and thanks in advance,
-.jan.-