[CMake] Hyperlinked indexed reference?

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 19:52:10 EDT 2007

On 10/19/07, Fernando Cacciola <fernando_cacciola at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Is there any hyperlinked (and preferably indexed) command reference?

There's the book "Mastering CMake."

Electronically, nope.  It would be nice.  We've discussed doc
improvement strategies in the past few months on this mailing list,
but I must admit I haven't done anything.  Too busy.  It's something
CMake needs in the long term.  In the short term, I keep filing doc
bugs / clarifications in the bug tracker, and some of those are indeed
getting knocked off by Kitware.  I amend things on the wiki as I have
time and energy, as do others.  So the docs are gradually improving.
Hyperlinks, indices, Table Of Contents, and synching the wiki with the
shipped docs are pretty major items though, not gradual.

It's the kind of gruntwork that one would like to get paid for.  What
about a Google Summer Of Code project?

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every