[CMake] Project, dependendies and Dart2 questions

Félix C. Morency felix.morency at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 15:02:25 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a program A depending on two internal libraries, B and C. A, B and C
are build by CMake script and can be built independantly (A that also build
B and C, B only and C only).

When generating VS8 solutions, A, B and C are separated into project in the
IDE, which is good. If I can, I can only build B or C. I guess its the same
thing with my NMake generation and etc.

But when submitting A results to the Dart server, it also contains B and C
results.

Is it possible to separate these when doing submission to Dart ? I would
like to do one submission (of the entire A project) but have separated A, B
and C results in Dart so the navigation would be easier. Also, I don't want
A to contain B and C results in Dart. I want the result to be completly
separated.

Something like:

A (5err, 6warn)
   B(10err, 9warn)
   C(0err, 10warn)

If this is not possible, what other alternatives exist ?

Regards,
Félix C. Morency