[CMake] Getting a list of all the variables.

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Oct 18 07:13:38 EDT 2007

GET_CMAKE_PROPERTY(v VARIABLES)
will fill the variable "v" with a list of the currently defined variables...

"cmake --help-command GET_CMAKE_PROPERTY" yields:

cmake version 2.4-patch 6
  GET_CMAKE_PROPERTY
       Get a property of the CMake instance.

         GET_CMAKE_PROPERTY(VAR property)

       Get a property from the CMake instance.  The value of the property is
       stored in the variable VAR.  If the property is not found, CMake will
       report an error.  Some supported properties include: VARIABLES,
       CACHE_VARIABLES, COMMANDS, and MACROS.