[CMake] Supported configurations with Visual Studio builds

Miguel A. Figueroa-Villanueva miguelf at ieee.org
Tue Oct 16 13:06:26 EDT 2007

On 10/16/07, Brad King wrote:
> Hi Josh,
>
> Thanks for your contributions!
>
> Joshua Jensen wrote:
> > My version of CMake with the following changes can be found at:
> >
> > svn co svn://svn.luaplus.org/CMake/patches/All CMake

<snip>

> Please create an entry in the bug tracker and attach a patch for these
> changes.  I'll get them in CMake HEAD.
>
> > FindwxWidgets.cmake:
> >
> > * Ability to find the wxAUI library.
> > * Can find wxWidgets 2.9 libraries.
>
> ...and similarly for these changes, but a separate report.

Bug #4338 reported the AUI library issue and is already implemented in CVS HEAD.

Bug #5007 Mentions the wxWidgets 2.9 issue in the note logs, but
please file a formal bug report so that there is a formal reference
and you can be credited. You don't need to generate the patch for
this, I already have the parts I need and the CVS module changed some
other places.

--Miguel
[FindwxWidgets Maintainer]