[CMake] Excluding a file from a particular configuration with Visual Studio

Josef Karthauser joe.karthauser at geomerics.com
Fri Oct 12 08:33:07 EDT 2007

Maybe, but I'm going to do something a bit more snazzy.

I've got a number of configurations, for which I'm creating NMake build
trees.  However I'm also populating the source tree with vcproj/sln
files, which run an 'nmake' to do the build.  It would be useful for
those vcprojs to indicate which files are included in which target
configurations, as it is how the developers are currently used to
working.

I'll hack the source to add this functionality.

Joe