[CMake] qmake to cmake

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 11:51:39 EDT 2007

On 10/10/07, Ajay Divekar <aj.divekar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Experts,
>
> I found this ruby script on
>
> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:ConvertFromQmake
>
>  which helps in converting from qmake to cmake. Has anyone tried it and if
> so what has been there experience? Also before I start if anyone has any
> suggestion they are welcome.

That's a teeny weeny little conversion script.  It's not going to do
much for you, so I don't see a point in setting any expectations.  If
you know your way around regular expressions, it represents a day's
worth of coding at best.  So use it or don't use it, it doesn't really
matter.  You should see the monster of a conversion script I'm working
on.  Sorry, the contract prevents me from talking more about it or
showing it off.  Let's just say it ain't no 1 page thing.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every