[CMake] Re: Fortran : Portland Group pgf90

Alin M Elena alin.elena at qub.ac.uk
Tue Oct 9 07:34:22 EDT 2007

Hi John,

Can you be more specific.

I have tested a hello world Fortran project with pgf90 and cmake and seems to
work.

I just set the FC variable to pgf90

Can you be more specific?

Alin

here is the  CMakeLists.txt

Project(hello Fortran)

###source files
set(src_dir Source)
###bin files
set(EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH ${PROJECT_BINARY_DIR}/bin)

add_executable(hello ${src_dir}/hello.f90 )

> Message: 4
> Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 09:10:38 +0200
> From: John Biddiscombe <biddisco at cscs.ch>
> Subject: [CMake] Fortran : Portland Group pgf90
> To: cmake at cmake.org
>
> I'm having trouble getting results with pgf90 and cmake...I did a bit of
> searching but didn't find any references to cmake with the portland
> group compiler
>
> If anyone has any tips or can point me to any docs, then I'd be most
> grateful.
>
> Thanks
>
> JB

"...if the universities will not study useless subjects, who will?"
                           G. F. Fitzgerald, Nature, 45/46, 392 (1892)
Mr. Alin M. ELENA
Atomistic Simulation Centre
School of Mathematics and Physics
Queen's University Belfast