[CMake] Fortran : Portland Group pgf90

Arjen Markus arjen.markus at wldelft.nl
Tue Oct 9 03:39:19 EDT 2007

John Biddiscombe wrote:

> I'm having trouble getting results with pgf90 and cmake...I did a bit
> of searching but didn't find any references to cmake with the portland
> group compiler
>
> If anyone has any tips or can point me to any docs, then I'd be most
> grateful.

You will need to create and adapt a small set of CMake files that check
for this compiler.
These are found in the Modules and Modules/Platform directories.

As an example, search for all the files referring to "ifort" (or any
other Fortran compiler
currently supported). CMakeDetermineFortranCompiler.cmake lists all
supported compilers and contains
some information on how to add a new one.

Regards,

Arjen