[CMake] RE: Cygwin cmake - Could not find CMAKE_ROOT

Miguel A. Figueroa-Villanueva miguelf at ieee.org
Mon Oct 8 16:49:52 EDT 2007

On 10/8/07, Wheeler, Frederick W (GE, Research) <wheeler at crd.ge.com> wrote:
> CMake List:
>
> Amitha and I figured out that I can run cygwin cmake if and only if I
> use the full /usr/bin/cmake path.  Neither /bin/cmake or cmake work.
> This is good enough for me.  I just want to report this odd behavior.

Hello Fred,

I have no clue why would this happen, but I just wanted to mention
that I do use cmake 2.4.7 in cygwin without a problem.

I can also call the windows version directly without problems... That is,

// the windows version
$ PATH=/c/Program\ Files/CMake\ 2.4/bin:${PATH} cmake --version
cmake version 2.4-patch 6

// and the cygwin version
$ cmake --version
cmake version 2.4-patch 7