[CMake] Fortran compiler check failing with Intel ifort 10.0 on OSX

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Sun Oct 7 11:05:15 EDT 2007

On 2007-10-07 01:12-0400 Nico Galoppo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to get the FindBLAS macros to work with cmake (as
> originally posted by Alan W. Irwin and patched here:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/cmake@cmake.org/msg08081.html)[...]

Nico, once your ifort/Mac OS X problems are sorted out to the point where
you can actually use modules, then note that Alin M Elena is the maintainer
of the FindBLAS and FindLAPACK modules (see the list of module maintainers
at http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake:Module_Maintainers) since he added a lot
to my original work.  The modules you refer to above are dated.

Alin, is the latest/best reference for the FindBLAS and FindLAPACK modules
http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2007-August/016093.html or did you
post something later?

Alan
Alan W. Irwin