[CMake] Visual Studio 2005 ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET

Neal Meyer nmeyer at dottedzebra.com
Thu Oct 4 16:52:37 EDT 2007

Here is what I have in my cmake file

ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET( my_target ALL
                                       COMMAND build.bat
                                       DEPENDS ${SOURCES} )

In Visual Studio I'm expecting to get a Utility Project, the the build
command set to build.bat, but the project doesn't have the build event
set.  Is there something else I need to do to get this to work?  Also
I'd like to get the source files added into the Visual Studio project
for editting, is there a way to do this?

-Neal