[CMake] Headers listing in Visual Studio

Félix C. Morency felix.morency at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 16:07:41 EDT 2007

Hi,

I would like to know how to list the header files in the header directory in
the visual studio IDE. Actually, only the sources and cmake-related files
are listed. I want to be able to see the headers as well (cosmetic reasons).
I searched in the doc and on the net and found nothing. I tried with
ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND( OUTPUT ${PROJECT_NAME} MAIN_DEPENDENCY ${PROJ_HDRS} )
but only the last header file listed in ${PROJ_HDRS} appears in the IDE.
Could someone help please ?

Also, could we do the same thing with generated MOC files (QT4) ?

Thank you,
Félix C. Morency