[CMake] SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES twice

Juan Sanchez Juan.Sanchez at amd.com
Tue Oct 2 15:05:52 EDT 2007

Sorry for the trouble.  It turns out my second SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES was
missing the "PROPERTIES" statement.  The error statement was lost in the
other messages I had in my CMakeLists.txt.

Other issues:

It does appear that a second SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES will replace
properties set in the first statement, without warning.

It also appears that if cmake generated files exist in the source area,
the new cmake files will not be written to the out of source area.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,

Juan