[CMake] Can "Make help" be set less verbose?

Atwood, Robert C r.atwood at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Oct 2 11:18:41 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have a project with lots of c files that I am trying to place under
Cmake. And, I must say , it is working really well ! But ... Since there
are lots of c files, the list of possible targets returned by
'make help', after running cmake, is rather useless (unless run though
'head -8' or 'more')
Is there an option somewhere to suppress inclusion of all the single
file targets (.o, .i, .s ) in the 'make help' output? Nobody really
wants to know about those ... do they ;-?

Thanks!
Robert