[CMake] Fortran 77/9x enhancements

Alan W. Irwin irwin at beluga.phys.uvic.ca
Mon Oct 1 11:54:03 EDT 2007

On 2007-10-01 11:30+0200 Maik Beckmann wrote:

> I opened a bug-report as a repository for patches and a place for discussions
> on this issue:
> http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=5809
>
> please join to...
>   ... contribute patches,
>   ... test the patches,
>   ... report things which doesn't work,
>   ... spend simplified examples of things which doesn't work,
>   ... share you expert knowledge of CMake.
>
> Regards,
> Maik Beckmann

Good idea, Maik, to concentrate fortran bug fixing/discussion/testing in one
place.  However, there is a barrier to entry here for (Fortran) newbies
because you have to have an account established and also login to the
account before you can even view bug reports.  Because of that issue, you
might want to consider moving to the wiki instead.  The one potential wiki
issue that springs to mind is whether you can upload files.  I haven't
tested that myself, but there certainly is a button to do that.

Alan
Alan W. Irwin

(lbproject.sf.net).